Articles on Classical Education
A Classical Education for Modern Times by Terrence Moore. Terence Moore is the Executive Director of Classical Academics for Responsive Education Solutions.
Classical Education: The Oldest Ideas for the Youngest Minds by Jason Caros. Jason Caros is headmaster at Founders Classical Academy.
A Classical Education: Back to the Future by Stanley Fish. Stanley Fish is a professor of humanities and law at Florida International University.
The Benefits of a Classical Education by Tim O’Reilly. Tim O’Reilly is the founder and CEO of computer book publisher, O’Reilly Media Inc.
Classical Education-The Best Preparation for STEM by Chris Perrin. Chris Perrin has been a classical school headmaster, he is an author, consultant and publisher with Classical Academic Press.
Silicon Valley Needs Humanities Students by Vivek Wadhwa. Vivek Wadhwa is a fellow at the Rock Center for Corporate Governance at Stanford University.
Why I Teach Plato to Plumbers by Scott Samuelson. Scott Samuelson teaches philosophy at Kirkwood Community College in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
The Missing Link in Reading Comprehension and Academic Achievement by Jason Caros. Jason Caros is headmaster at Founders Classical Academy.
*For more articles and talks on classical education click here.
- Classical Education: The Movement Sweeping America, 3rd edition by Gene Edward Veith Jr. and Andrew Kern
- Real Education: Four Simple Truths For Bringing America’s Schools Back to Reality by Charles Murray
- The Making of Americans: Democracy and Our Schools by E.D. Hirsch
- The Great Tradition: Classic Readings On What It Means To Be An Educated Human Being edited by Richard Gamble
- Why Johnny Can’t Tell Right From Wrong: And What We Can Do About It? by William Kilpatrick
- Arithmetic for Parents: A Book For Grownups About Children’s Mathematics by Ron Aharoni